Gajapati District has been named after Maharaja Sri Krushna Chandra Gajapati Narayan Deo, the Ex–Raja Sahib of Paralakhemundi estate (the 1st Prime Minister of Odisha State), who is remembered for his contribution in formation of a separate Odisha province and inclusion of Paralakhemundi estate in Odisha. It got a District status on 2nd October 1992 after bifurcated from Ganjam District. It was Parlakhemundi sub-division in Ganjam and yet it is only sub-division in Gajapati. There are 7 Tahasils, 7 Blocks, 1,534 Villages, 149 Gram Panchayats and 11 Police stations.
- ADvertisement for the Post of SIKHYA SAHAYAK
- Engagement Order,SSA
- List of candidates eligible to appear in written examination for the post of Junior Clerk-cum-copyist/ Stenographer Grade-III/ Junior Typist/ Amin under District & Sessions Judge, Gajapati
- Recruitment for DEO Gajapati
- Recruitment notice for the post of NRC counselor under NHM, Gajapati
- Assistant Director Sericulture Chandragiri Tender notice