Gajapati District has been named after Maharaja Sri Krushna Chandra Gajapati Narayan Deo, the Ex–Raja Sahib of Paralakhemundi estate (the 1st Prime Minister of Odisha State), who is remembered for his contribution in formation of a separate Odisha province and inclusion of Paralakhemundi estate in Odisha. It got a District status on 2nd October 1992 after bifurcated from Ganjam District. It was Parlakhemundi sub-division in Ganjam and yet it is only sub-division in Gajapati. There are 7 Tahasils, 7 Blocks, 1,534 Villages, 149 Gram Panchayats and 11 Police stations.
- Tender call notice from CDM & PHO, Gajapati
- Spot quotation call notice for printing and supply of School Development format for the year 2019-20
- Result Notice of Gayatri GPLF of Gandahati G.P. Rayagada Block Gajapati District
- Advertisement inviting Applications from past champions of State under Sports & Youth Services Department
- Expression of Interest from S.W. Section, Collectorate: Gajapati