Gajapati District has been named after Maharaja Sri Krushna Chandra Gajapati Narayan Deo, the Ex–Raja Sahib of Paralakhemundi estate (the 1st Prime Minister of Odisha State), who is remembered for his contribution in formation of a separate Odisha province and inclusion of Paralakhemundi estate in Odisha. It got a District status on 2nd October 1992 after bifurcated from Ganjam District. It was Parlakhemundi sub-division in Ganjam and yet it is only sub-division in Gajapati. There are 7 Tahasils, 7 Blocks, 1,534 Villages, 149 Gram Panchayats and 11 Police stations.
- Provisional notification showing division of wards and reservation of seats in Notified Area Council Kashinagar
- Provisional notification showing division of wards and reservation of seats in the Paralakhemundi Municipality
- Corrigendum to the advertisement No. 171/SSD under DWO, Gajapati
- Application for the post of Program Manager in Gayatri GPLF, Gandahati GP of Rayagada Block, Gajapati
- Recruitment of Initial Appointee in SSD Schools run in Gajapati District.
- Quotation call notice for Pest Control services including Rodent management,Fly management,Spider Control,Lizard control of 161 bedded Hospital
- Quotation call notice for hiring a vehicle for DIC office Gajapati
- Quotation call notice for supply of chemicals and glassware to DM,OSCSC LTD Gajapati