Gajapati District has been named after Maharaja Sri Krushna Chandra Gajapati Narayan Deo, the Ex–Raja Sahib of Paralakhemundi estate (the 1st Prime Minister of Odisha State), who is remembered for his contribution in formation of a separate Odisha province and inclusion of Paralakhemundi estate in Odisha. It got a District status on 2nd October 1992 after bifurcated from Ganjam District. It was Parlakhemundi sub-division in Ganjam and yet it is only sub-division in Gajapati. There are 7 Tahasils, 7 Blocks, 1,534 Villages, 149 Gram Panchayats and 11 Police stations.
- Inviting tenders for hiring manpower through service providers – DRDA Gajapati
- Expression of interest for District OMBDUSMAN under MGNREGS
- Recruitment notice from Dist. Education Office, Gajapati
- Final Gradation list of GRS under MGNREGS of Gajapati district as on 01/04/2021
- Revised Market value of villages of Mohana Tahasil