Gajapati District has been named after Maharaja Sri Krushna Chandra Gajapati Narayan Deo, the Ex–Raja Sahib of Paralakhemundi estate (the 1st Prime Minister of Odisha State), who is remembered for his contribution in formation of a separate Odisha province and inclusion of Paralakhemundi estate in Odisha. It got a District status on 2nd October 1992 after bifurcated from Ganjam District. It was Parlakhemundi sub-division in Ganjam and yet it is only sub-division in Gajapati. There are 7 Tahasils, 7 Blocks, 1,534 Villages, 149 Gram Panchayats and 11 Police stations.
- Advertisement from DCPU, Gajapati
- Tender call notice from CSO Gajapati
- Tender call notice for hiring vehicle for Collectorate Gajapati
- Tender call notice for supply of following items for Ekalavya Model Residential School,Chandragir,Gajapati
- Corrigendum notice from Devagiri Kisan Agro Products Producer Company Ltd. Gajapati