Gajapati District has been named after Maharaja Sri Krushna Chandra Gajapati Narayan Deo, the Ex–Raja Sahib of Paralakhemundi estate (the 1st Prime Minister of Odisha State), who is remembered for his contribution in formation of a separate Odisha province and inclusion of Paralakhemundi estate in Odisha. It got a District status on 2nd October 1992 after bifurcated from Ganjam District. It was Parlakhemundi sub-division in Ganjam and yet it is only sub-division in Gajapati. There are 7 Tahasils, 7 Blocks, 1,534 Villages, 149 Gram Panchayats and 11 Police stations.
- Expression of Interest from DPC Mission Shakti Collectorate Gajapati
- Tender call notice of Kashinagar Tahasil, Gajapati
- Quotation call notice for hiring a Vehicles for ICDS office Paralakhemundi (Gosani) Gajapati
- Use of Mask by the general public
- Rates of essential commodities fixed by Collector and District Magistrate Gajapati