Gajapati District has been named after Maharaja Sri Krushna Chandra Gajapati Narayan Deo, the Ex–Raja Sahib of Paralakhemundi estate (the 1st Prime Minister of Odisha State), who is remembered for his contribution in formation of a separate Odisha province and inclusion of Paralakhemundi estate in Odisha. It got a District status on 2nd October 1992 after bifurcated from Ganjam District. It was Parlakhemundi sub-division in Ganjam and yet it is only sub-division in Gajapati. There are 7 Tahasils, 7 Blocks, 1,534 Villages, 149 Gram Panchayats and 11 Police stations.
- Tender call notice from JNV, Gajapati
- Daystar staff shortlisted and rejected list
- Verification of Original Certificates/Documents of the candidates for the engagement under Rehabilitation Assistance Scheme in the district during 2019
- Supporting Staff for Girls Hostel Different OAVs of Gajapati Dist.
- Skill Development Training and Placement Linked Employability Training ITDA,Gajapati
- Willingness form under Teach Gagapati- Mo School