Gajapati District has been named after Maharaja Sri Krushna Chandra Gajapati Narayan Deo, the Ex–Raja Sahib of Paralakhemundi estate (the 1st Prime Minister of Odisha State), who is remembered for his contribution in formation of a separate Odisha province and inclusion of Paralakhemundi estate in Odisha. It got a District status on 2nd October 1992 after bifurcated from Ganjam District. It was Parlakhemundi sub-division in Ganjam and yet it is only sub-division in Gajapati. There are 7 Tahasils, 7 Blocks, 1,534 Villages, 149 Gram Panchayats and 11 Police stations.
- Expression of Interest from Emergency Section,Gajapati
- Expression of Interest from Emergency Section, Gajapati
- Draft common merit list of the candidates for engagement under R.A. Scheme under District Education Officer, Gajapati.
- New Tender call notice of CDM & PHO, Gajapati
- Tender call notice for engagement of Bio-Medical Waste Management service,CDMO Gajapati
- Invite to appear the performance and Computer Test for contractual engagement for the post of Jr. Clerk-Cum-Accountant of OAV under DEO Gajapati.
Teach Gajapati under Mo School Abhiyan 25/07/2018 - 31/03/2020Collector Office, Gajapati, Paralakhemundi
A short film namely “KOMAL” create awareness on protection of Children from Sexual Offences among people of Gajapati 30/08/2019 - 01/08/2021