Gajapati District has been named after Maharaja Sri Krushna Chandra Gajapati Narayan Deo, the Ex–Raja Sahib of Paralakhemundi estate (the 1st Prime Minister of Odisha State), who is remembered for his contribution in formation of a separate Odisha province and inclusion of Paralakhemundi estate in Odisha. It got a District status on 2nd October 1992 after bifurcated from Ganjam District. It was Parlakhemundi sub-division in Ganjam and yet it is only sub-division in Gajapati. There are 7 Tahasils, 7 Blocks, 1,534 Villages, 149 Gram Panchayats and 11 Police stations.
- Corrigendum Advertisement no-1832 on dated 02.03.2019 NHM,Gajapati
- Guidelines for After care of Children under ICPS
- The Model Guidelines for foster care, 2016 of Children under ICPS
- Corrigendum Notice DWO,Gajapati
- Tender call notice from Mohana Tahasil
- Advertisement for Application for selection under Urban Education Programme ST & SC Development DWO,Gajapati