Gajapati District has been named after Maharaja Sri Krushna Chandra Gajapati Narayan Deo, the Ex–Raja Sahib of Paralakhemundi estate (the 1st Prime Minister of Odisha State), who is remembered for his contribution in formation of a separate Odisha province and inclusion of Paralakhemundi estate in Odisha. It got a District status on 2nd October 1992 after bifurcated from Ganjam District. It was Parlakhemundi sub-division in Ganjam and yet it is only sub-division in Gajapati. There are 7 Tahasils, 7 Blocks, 1,534 Villages, 149 Gram Panchayats and 11 Police stations.
- Final Select/Waiting List and qualified list of candidates for the post of initial appointee teachers under SSD dept. schools
- walk-in interview on 19.10.2022 at 10.30 am in OAV, Parimala under Nuagada Block.
- walk-in interview on 12.10.2022 at 10.30 am in OAV, Chheligada under R.Udayagiri Block.
- Walk-in-Interview for the posts of TGT, PGT – OAV Kaithapadar, Rayagada, Gajapati
- Walk interview on dated 14/10/2022 at 10.00am for following post in Adarsha Vidyalaya Gumma in Gajapati District
- Tender call notice for Supply of materials under Trellis under TFPCL, Kharidhep, Chandiput Mohana ,Gajapati.
- Tender call notice for Supply of materials under poultry night shelter and Goat shelter under (TFPCL), Kharidhep, Chandiput Mohana ,Gajapati.
- Tender call notice for Supply of materials under Trellis under MKFPCL, Ramagiri ,Gajapati.
- Tender call notice for Supply of materials under poultry night shelter and Goatary shelter under MKFPCL Gajapati