Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare of Gajapati District
- Providing food security to the vulnerable people and maintaining food chain in the hunger prone areas.
- Ensuring public access of essential commodities by Public Distribution System (PDS) through Fair Price Shops (FPS).
- Procurement of paddy from genuine paddy growers at prescribed rates.
149 Gram Panchayats of all 7 Blocks and 2 Urban Local Bodies. 5 blocks, out of 7 are tribal sub-plan blocks.
|P.D.S.Commodities||Scale of Supply (in Kg/Ltr.||Rate(in Rs. per Kg/KL)|
|1. PHH Rice/Wheat||05 Kg Per Head||Rs.1.00|
|2. AAY Rice||35 Kg||Rs.1.00|
|3. Annapurna Rice||10 Kg||Free of Cost|
|4. Kerosene Oil 0.640 Ltr||0.640 Ltr||Rs. 23.52 per Ltr. inclusive of GST [at] 5%|
Directory of Officers:
- Sri Subodh Mallick, CSO-cum-District Manager,OSCSC Ltd., Gajapati , Mobile – 9438200040)
- Prasanna Kumar Nayak, ACSO, Paralakhemundi, Mobile – 9437267313
- Subash Chandra Sethi, ACSO, Headquarter, Mobile – 8895275880
Grievance hearing on every working Monday at Collectors office / PD,DRDA’s Office (DGRC) in any working day
Address of Head of the Office:
Civil Supplies Officer (CSO),
Gajapati, At/P.O.: Parlakhemundi,
Gajapati District, PIN: 761200,
Tel. No. 06815-222523,